Friday, June 17, 2011

Golf Tournament

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to massage members of the Utah County Association of Realtors at a tournament for about 6 1/2 hours. I was there with Vision Real Estate which is a GREAT property management company in the Utah County area. The event was at TalonsCove Golf Course in Saratoga Springs. This place is BEAUTIFUL! The landscaping, the layout, everything! I'm not a golfer, (my hand-eye coordination is nil) but if I was, I would go here. I worked on over 53 golfers! It was A LOT of work, but so rewarding. The people were so friendly and excited about the massages. I got so many contacts and I am so anxious and excited for the chance to spend a full hour (rather than the 2 minutes I had at the tournament) relieving the pain and stress of the wonderful people I met.

No comments:

Post a Comment